4. If my health fails after I’m covered, can the company cancel
Changes in your health cannot cancel your policy, but you must
always pay your premiums when due to keep your coverage in force.
5. Do I pay more…or do I have less insurance, as I grow older?
With our Burial Life (Final Expense) plans, the Rates are guaranteed
to NEVER increase and the Benefits are guaranteed to
NEVER decrease, See our
Burial Life Page.
6. Do the benefits paid on my Burial Life (Final Expense)
policy have to be used only for burial costs?
No. The death benefit is paid to your designated beneficiary and
they can use the benefits for any purpose they deem necessary. This
is true of all our Life Policies.
7. If I have health issues can I still get a Burial Life plan?
Yes. Our Representatives are fully trained to be able to inform you
and direct you to the best options available to you.
8. Is a “Guaranteed Issue” (or “Non-Medical”) policy the only
type of Burial Insurance available?
No. We have a wide range to products available for Burial purposes.
Most do not have any waiting periods, like Guaranteed Issue
does. Our most commonly purchased Burial Policy has immediate, first
day coverage with only a few medical questions. No Medical Exam is
needed to qualify.
9. Will Term Insurance meet the needs of Burial expenses?
No, in most cases. Since Term policies only cover you for a certain
number of years (usually 5 to 15 years) most people outlive their
Term policies and have no benefits when they pass away. Our Burial
Life policies cover you for your whole life and are there when you
need it the most. Visit our Term
Life Insurance page for the practical uses of Term policies.
10. Why is a Burial plan usually more costly than Term insurance?
It’s very simple: A Burial plan covers you for your whole life,
cannot be cancelled if you pay your premiums, and will pay your
benefits 100% of the time; A Term plan covers only for a period of
time, after that period you have NO insurance, and it will NOT pay
any benefits after your term period has ended. Most people outlive
their Term policies. You cannot outlive your Burial policy.
11. If my parent already has a Life Insurance Policy, can
I purchase another insurance policy on them?
Yes. In most cases an additional policy is acceptable.